1. Rihanna with her mother Monica Fenty
2. Jada Pinkett Smith got her amazing looks from her mother Adrienne Banfield Jones and has even based her Hawthorne character on her mother.
3. First lady Michelle Obama refers her mother Marian Robinson as her rock and said, “She has pulled me up when I have stumbled, she pulled me back when I have run out of line.”
4. It can be clearly seen that Vanessa L. Williams has got her good looks from her mom Helen Williams.
5. The lovely mom (Bernice Gordon) and daughter (Taraji. P. Henson) duo at the Think Like a Man Premiere.
6. Tina Knowles be a proud mom of her daughter Beyonce.
7. Toni Braxton and her mother Evelyn Braxton staring on WEtv’s Braxton Family Values.
8. Chirstina Milian takes after her beautiful mom Carmen
9. Being a single mother, Teresa Augelio raised her beautiful daughter Alicia Keys to become one of the most successful singer in the world.
10. The proud mom Caroline Smith with her son Will Smith
11. Brandy and Raj-J’s family gathering, mother Sonja Norwood helped them become celebrities through her management company.
12. Kimora Lee Simmons and her stylish mom Joanne Perkins, she has learned how to look fabulous from.
13. Supermodel daughter Naomi Campbell and her gorgeous mom Valerie Campbell
14. Nick Cannon with his red-carpet partner-in-c-rime, mom Beth Hackett. The duo shares a special bond, even after he married wife Mariah Carey and raises children.
15. Trey Songz’ and her ever youthful mom April Tucker.
Today’s generation is always has a special bonding with their parents. It is a fact that most celebrities worldwide have a special long-lasting relationship with their parents. In Bollywood, many established and popular actors idealize their parents and become successful celebrities. Star power always makes people compare with their iconic parents who mesmerize the silver screen, and people give thumbs up responses for all films they do together. In this article, we briefly highlight the growing relationship between celebrities and their bonding with their mother.
Celebrities like actors or actresses their journey of stardom never happened unless their moms and father strongly supported their choices to enter the film industry. Backed by parents’ support and encouragement, many highly successful actors become the talking point in the Indian film industry. It just showed how much impact parents made in their successful stardom journey. A List actor have done many hats in their filmy career and often compared with their mother an actress. It continuously helps their star power as people are passionate about watching their parents act together in a film. So, when film actors do any film with their parents, it surely makes a great spectacle for fans and cine-goers.
Celebrities who connect with their audience possess many photos with their mother, and it is a great example of how much bonding they share when they take a snap with their mother. Likewise, watching star sons act alongside their parents in a cult classic film is a treat. In the Indian film industry, star power exists, and actors and actresses always believe their parent’s sacrifice and contribution that makes their presence felt whenever they do films together.