These are some celebrities who have no problem showing their figures if it means being a fashion icon. Jennifer Lopez, Kendall Jenner, and several other A-listers are on this list as they reveal their figure in transparent dresses, rocking that look. The red carpet is really a stage to show off your fashion choices and these celebrities are always up to try something new and challenging, such as the recent trend in sh-eer dresses.
Scroll on and do tell us which one has your favorite style here!
1. Ciara attended the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscars after-party while heavily pregnant in a custom Ralph & Russo that was see-through.
2. The Swarovski-embedded Versace gown Barbara Palvin wore to the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscars after-party featured a thigh-high slit.
3. The 2017 Met Gala saw Halle Berry donned in this Donatella Versace jumpsuit with champagne gold tiers.
4. Ciara wore a see-through sparkling white dress by Julie Macdonald at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards.
5. Bella appeared at the amfAR Gala Cannes with a white shiny sh-eer gown and caught everyone’s attention.
6. Laverne Cox wore Abyss by Abby Design for the 2018 NAACP Image Awards, which was essentially a bl-ack bodice with a sh-eer, sparkly overlay.
7. Ngoc Trinh’s Đỗ Long sh-eer gown barely covered her legs with daring slits on the sides.
8. Halle Berry’s Reem Acra dress at the 2018 NAACP Image Awards with detailed embroidery was see-through around the leg area.
9. Ashley Graham went to the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards in this intricately patterned dress by Naeem Khan.
10. Kim Kardashian West’s choice for the 2018 People’s Choice Awards was the 1996 sh-eer Jean Paul Gaultier gown with stripes that serve as optical illusions.
11. Zoey Deutch wore a lavender, see-through dress with matching gloves and heels for Met Gala 2021
12. The singer made everyone fall in love with her with a attractive red see through dress by Atelier Versace at the Met Gala 2015.
13. The actress wore an eye-catching sh-eer sequined dress by Tom Ford coordinated with a metallic clutch at the 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar party.
14. Dua Lipa Stunned in this jaw dropping asymmetrical custom Versace dress made up of bedazzled material with an embroidered butterfly onto the bodice at the 2021 Grammys.
15. Kylie Jenner went to the Met Gala 2017 in a long sh-eer gown with sparkling embellishments and long tassels by Versance.
16. Our desi girl Priyanka Chopra attended the Billboard Music Awards 2021 in a custom made gown by Dolce & Gababana that also featured a thigh-high slit.